• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

UBS Arena

jsm7302

• Phil changed the title to UBS Arena
8 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I've been a couple of times for concerts and Rangers/Islanders games but never ate dinner before anywhere.

Pray for good weather because the walk from parking garage to arena sucks ass.

Only upside is if it's nice out you can tailgate. That is some hike back to your car though. 

• Keeps it 100 1

Went for a concert, I didnt think walking from the parking lot to the arena was that bad.  

Didnt go to dinner before hand in the area.  Looked like their were plenty of places near the arena.  I think they are suppose to have a pretty good bar/restaurant at the arena.

I think depending on where your seats are, the sound can be iffy......I was sitting at the opposite end of the stage for Janes Addiction/Smashing Pumpkins, in Sec 312 , 1st row and the sound was awful.  

Edited by Blue Heaven

29 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Went for a concert, I didnt think walking from the parking lot to the arena was that bad.  

Didnt go to dinner before hand in the area.  Looked like their were plenty of places near the arena.  I think they are suppose to have a pretty good bar/restaurant at the arena.

I think depending on where your seats are, the sound can be iffy......I was sitting at the opposite end of the stage for Janes Addiction/Smashing Pumpkins, in Sec 312 , 1st row and the sound was awful.  

It's funny you say the sound was awful. My buddy saw them at PNC in Holmdel, NJ and also said the sounds was absolutely terrible. He also said it may have been the venue. I'm coming to believe they just need a new sound engineer.