• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Public Service Announcement: If You're Attending a Game at MSG

Ozzy

Just a quick public service announcement to the whole gang:

Guys, if you're going to watch a game at MSG.  Make sure to bring extra clothes to keep warm.  I may be getting old, but it's FUCKING FREEZING in there!  During warmups on Monday night I thought I saw a penguin go running under the seat next to me, and his name wasn't Sidney!!!

Seriously though, they're keeping that place REALLY chilly.  I had my Fox #23 jersey on over my Rangers sweatshirt, and I still felt a little chilly at times, especially in between periods.

Gloves aren't a bad idea either! 

(I had my hands in my pants all game, so I was ok!  LOL)

Ozzy

Edited by Ozzy

• Ozzy changed the title to Public Service Announcement: If You're Attending a Game at MSG..........
12 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I saw Queen at MSG Friday night and it wasn't cold at all.  All the food seemed like it was at  least a day old though.

The food was a little on the terrible side.  The girl got a pretzel.  I think she ate half and threw the other half at Dumba in the runway!!  Damn near knocked him out!!  LOL

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 1

• Phil changed the title to Public Service Announcement: If You're Attending a Game at MSG
22 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

If you’re a Queen fan they are a must see with Adam Lambert. 

I 2nd this. I was also at the concert on Friday.  Totally blown away, one of the best concerts I have been to in recent years.  My wife is a big fan, and Queen was a bucket list concert for her, I on the other hand was like eh, Adam Lambert.....but damn, if anyone can pull off Queen it is him.  

Was in the Chase Lounge before the concert, that was a waste of time and $$$....Complimentary food sucked.....and we got 2 Double drinks.....$84 w/ tip

Ozzy you must have been in the fancy seats b/c it wasnt too cold upstairs.....They pack us in like sardines in the upper bowl so plenty of body heat to keep everyone warm.   My biggest complaint is that the damn water in the bathrooms are freezing cold when washing hands.  

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, Blue Heaven said:

I 2nd this. I was also at the concert on Friday.  Totally blown away, one of the best concerts I have been to in recent years.  My wife is a big fan, and Queen was a bucket list concert for her, I on the other hand was like eh, Adam Lambert.....but damn, if anyone can pull off Queen it is him.  

Was in the Chase Lounge before the concert, that was a waste of time and $$$....Complimentary food sucked.....and we got 2 Double drinks.....$84 w/ tip

Ozzy you must have been in the fancy seats b/c it wasnt too cold upstairs.....They pack us in like sardines in the upper bowl so plenty of body heat to keep everyone warm.   My biggest complaint is that the damn water in the bathrooms are freezing cold when washing hands.  

Too bad I didn't know could've bought you a drink.

7 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Way down low, yeah, but I was close enough to hear Housley having a fit and also low enough to hear Lindgren yelling at the forwards to move the fuck over.  Funny shit!!

Also got a few free T shirts and a wrist band from Chase!  😃

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Way down low, yeah, but I was close enough to hear Housley having a fit and also low enough to hear Lindgren yelling at the forwards to move the fuck over.  Funny shit!!

Also got a few free T shirts and a wrist band from Chase!  😃

I think they call those bracelets 

• LOL 2