• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

David Krejci Announces Retirement

• RichieNextel305 changed the title to David Krejci Announces Retirement
3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

This team became a shell of itself in a hurry. At least they brought Lucic back. 😆

If I was a Bruins fan, I'd be so disappointed they only got one Stanley Cup championship with the core group they had. They really should have been beaten the Blues a few years ago.

Well 1 is still better than none, they can always look up at the rafters as they try and figure out where they go from from here during the next couple of seasons.🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Well 1 is still better than none, they can always look up at the rafters as they try and figure out where they go from from here during the next couple of seasons.🤷‍♂️

No, it definitely is and they're a great franchise. If I was a fan, I'd still be disappointed, though, seeing as how they could have been something greater and won more Stanley Cups. Losing to the Blues and this year, especially, was a disaster.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I never really have honestly. Yeah guys like Marchand and Lucic are dicks, but so what? They can play for me any day, and Bergeron was a class act all the way and just so good.

exactly.  I mean we had asshole Avery.  Twice!!  The NYR became a circus for awhile.  a fucking sideshow.  Fuck I hated Avery

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

This team became a shell of itself in a hurry. At least they brought Lucic back. 😆

If I was a Bruins fan, I'd be so disappointed they only got one Stanley Cup championship with the core group they had. They really should have been beaten the Blues a few years ago.

I still can’t believe they fumbled the bag in 2019. No disrespect to the Blues, but the Bruins I felt were just a better team. And to have a Game 7 at home? I honestly thought the Bruins were gonna be fine. Kudos to the Blues walking into a tough building and stealing the Cup from the favorites. Binnington was amazing in that Game 7.