• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers in on Joel Quenneville?

Phil

I'm closely watching how Brind'Amor is handling the Devils, and so far it's been day and night, compared to Gallant.

I'll wait until the series is over, but so far I'd have to say that it's been amazing, the difference....and Brindy is short 3 of his BEST players!  We had ZERO injuries!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I'm closely watching how Brind'Amor is handling the Devils, and so far it's been day and night, compared to Gallant.

I'll wait until the series is over, but so far I'd have to say that it's been amazing, the difference....and Brindy is short 3 of his BEST players!  We had ZERO injuries!

Yes to all u said

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

that’s not entirely correct. There were 22 or so heart problems at the same time. Quite amazing actually.

• LMFAO 2
  • Bullseye 1
  • The Chyt! 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

I'm baffled Dolan didn't do something! In 1999/2000 regular season he canned Neil Smith and John Schmuckler for those games horrible games vs Detroit; then fast forward to another regular season match vs the Caps, he cans Davidson and Gorton. Here we have  2 playoff matches the Rangers basically dont show up for, and alls quie on the western front! Go figure

10 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Based on game two of Carolina right now it does not look good for Gallant LOL

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

15 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I didn't watch either game.  Don't tell me Carolina is actually dump & chasing & it's working?

If you can imagine this:  The Devils looked worse than we did!

All Rod...fucking guy is awesome.  3 star players out and this team is actually BETTER!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

All Rod...fucking guy is awesome.  3 star players out and this team is actually BETTER!!

I’ve been hoping for some frustrating playoff experiences for the Canes so they would move on from him. What a coach. They do a great job assembling the roster to complement it too. They don’t get cupcakes who are afraid to play that dump & chase style. Polar opposite of the team makeup we’ve got.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Wait, playing as a team with a system actually works instead of playing as individuals in an all-star game?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I’ve been hoping for some frustrating playoff experiences for the Canes so they would move on from him. What a coach. They do a great job assembling the roster to complement it too. They don’t get cupcakes who are afraid to play that dump & chase style. Polar opposite of the team makeup we’ve got.

True, but I still think whatever players you give Brindy, he'd make it sing.  He knows play styles and player better than most coaches seem to.  He's been pretty successful in most everything he's done, on the bench or behind it.

Edited by Ozzy

8 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I’m gonna get you a rod the bod poster for your next bday 

• JIMMY! 1