• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Happy Birthday Ozzy!

RJWantsTheCup

• Phil changed the title to Happy Birthday, Ozzy
8 hours ago, Keirik said:

That’s right! It’s our main man @Ozzy birthday. Let’s send some love to an overall great guy that’s knows how to live life to the fullest. Happy birthday my man. You earned every bit of happiness this day brings. 

Thanks Keith!!  You're the man!!!

...kinda wish you and the wife could be at this one tonight!  I would totally love to celebrate this one with you in the mix!!  I'm hoping someone takes some great videos of the whole thing and posts it.

We'll get it together for the playoffs, but most importantly I'm really happy for you and the wife, dude!!  You guys have been blessed with a little angel!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Thanks Keith!!  You're the man!!!

...kinda wish you and the wife could be at this one tonight!  I would totally love to celebrate this one with you in the mix!!  I'm hoping someone takes some great videos of the whole thing and posts it.

We'll get it together for the playoffs, but most importantly I'm really happy for you and the wife, dude!!  You guys have been blessed with a little angel!! 

Yeah, that would be nice but unfortunately I doubt it's a good idea to bring a 4 day old out to a bar lol 

• LMFAO 1