• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#73) Rangers at Florida Panthers — Oh Thaaat Jersey

Sorry for the late posting, gang! 

Score one for the puppies!!  Damn kids got it right this game.  Chytil looking like Peter Forsberg out there...ok, not really, but it was really cool to see them showing up in a big way!

Other than Sam giving us "Evander Kane", and "Kane having the Game winner", when it was actually Chytil, here are the Top 14 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Cover Girl; yes the chick behind the bench was pretty hot!

On 3/25/2023 at 2:58 PM, Keirik said:

Lol, im sure that’ll work out just fine. If we never hear from you again, at least we will know exactly why 

On 3/25/2023 at 3:26 PM, The Dude said:

Do that... Just tell everyone you bought a pair of authentic Han Solo pants from Harrison Ford and you wanted to show them off. Then ask if anyone brought some adrenochrome. Then cheers to "the blood of the innocent" . PS bring easy cheese. 

On 3/25/2023 at 5:46 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'd wink at the brunette behind the bench too, Laf.

On 3/25/2023 at 5:48 PM, Keirik said:

Speaking of knobs....way to go Jacob!

On 3/25/2023 at 5:49 PM, jsrangers said:

No worries if I'm that girls Dad, Laf ain't scoring.

On 3/25/2023 at 5:51 PM, Cr00zng said:

It’s getting better, in the last two minutes they had one shot on goal, that’s a 50% increase….

On 3/25/2023 at 6:10 PM, Keirik said:

Evander Kane.…..really…..

On 3/25/2023 at 6:18 PM, VegasRanger said:

Can they just show the girl behind the bench instead of the PP.  Be more exciting.

On 3/25/2023 at 6:21 PM, Sod16 said:

Someone not to take stock tips from:  Guy in stands with customized Kane 88 Rangers jersey.

"Potvin Sucks" louder in Miami than MSG, but then again, Miami is more New York than New York is at this point.

On 3/25/2023 at 6:21 PM, The Dude said:

Ekblad may be the worst name in hockey. Sounds like a noise someone makes when they're throwing up. 

Ekblad!

On 3/25/2023 at 6:47 PM, RJWantsTheCup said:

If only they can get him pussy flavored donuts he would be a star!

On 3/25/2023 at 7:10 PM, CCCP said:

I swear Kreider’s hockey IQ is in the teens

On 3/25/2023 at 7:17 PM, Dem said:

This prime commercial w the chick w the mustache has the same effect as salt peter

On 3/25/2023 at 7:37 PM, fletch said:

How long is it supposed to take?  Asking for a friend.

Seems like you guys are in playoff form already!!  Some pretty funny stuff in this GDT.  Arguably one of the best of the season!

…and the winning quotes for tonight’s GDT goes to @RJWantsTheCup, and @jsrangers!!  It was too close to call.  We need to recruit that chick to sit behind our bench for the entire playoffs, and "Pussy flavored donuts" would be about all the motivation needed for a lot of us!!

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Honestly, @Ozzy, I don't even think you quoted my funniest post in the thread.  Thanks for the honorable mention though lol

Was a decent post but Blatant self promotion should be two minutes in the box for embellishing on how good it was 😊

• Keeps it 100 1