• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bills' Damar Hamlin Suffers Cardiac Arrest on Field; Hospitalized in Critical Condition

BrooksBurner

This was obviously horrific and we have to hope that he makes a full recovery.

I hope he does, because Bills fans, Bengals fans, and the NFL community writ large have turned this tragedy into a huge positive for the community - donating nearly four million dollars to Hamlin's charity toy drive. 

Sometimes it’s less about the severity of the impact and more about where/when it happens. 

There was always a story told of us where a cop back in the 90s was punched in the chest that knocked his heart out of rhythm hours later. Life is fragile. Still hoping for a good outcome here. 

58 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

If I have to see one more mutha fugga blaming this on "the jab"....

Yeah, there's been no shortage of grifters and shitheads using this as a sounding board to push antivax conspiracies. Twitter has been especially brutal.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:45 PM, rmc51 said:

If I have to see one more mutha fugga blaming this on "the jab"....

I’ve only seen people complaining about this, but no one actually suggesting it.

then again, I only look at pictures 

11 hours ago, josh said:

I’ve only seen people complaining about this, but no one actually suggesting it.

then again, I only look at pictures 

It's all over Twitter dude.

"More athletes are collapsing than ever before because they all had to get vaccinated!"

Meanwhile there's absolutely no evidence of that, although there rarely is when it comes to claims like this.