• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #34] Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins — All Aboard the Trouba Train

Phil

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mbob said:

sam earned the right to retire on his terms. He’s just doing his job there 

Nonsense. He's old, he misses plays, he reads the opposing team;s media guide in the middle of the game. And he continually does that mush stuff. 

Just now, Bugg said:

Rulebook penalty called in favor of Gary's favorite team at home. Sam extolling the virtue of the PK maes me FUCKING NUTS. FUCKIN'; OLD MUSH. 

These guys miss the blatant crosscheck, but are all over two guys going at it against the boards. Wow, he retaliated.

Every time the Rangers come to Pittsburgh, you can count on the Pens getting a gift, or two or three. Whatever it takes ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Nonsense. He's old, he misses plays, he reads the opposing team;s media guide in the middle of the game. And he continually does that mush stuff. 

being an old guy myself I don’t judge him. Live it up while you’re in your prime, you too will be there some day as Father Time is undefeated. 

• Like 1

Just now, jamsim1967 said:

These guys miss the blatant crosscheck, but are all over two guys going at it against the boards. Wow, he retaliated.

Every time the Rangers come to Pittsburgh, you can count on the Pens getting a gift, or two or three. Whatever it takes ...

When you play Pittsburgh you're playing against their players, the referees and the NHL offices.

• Bullseye 3
  • Keeps it 100 1