• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Proposal: Reaves and Kravtsov for Frank the Tank — Who Says No?

Phil

54 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The Rangers are using Jimmy Vesey on their top line. Goodrow on their 2nd. 

There's plenty of opportunity here. He just needs to stay healthy. He should be in the lineup NOW. Scratch Vesey, Blais or Carpenter.  

52 minutes ago, CCCP said:

why scratch blais and carpenter?  that line is clicking and putting up points.  

I feel like the Rangers are just putting Kravtsov in the lineup to try and get more for him in a trade.  He needs to stay healthy and show that he is a solid NHL player.  I'd be shocked if Kravtsov is on the Rangers roster this time next year.  Too much bad blood from both management side and his side for me to see it working out in NY, IMO.

2 minutes ago, fletch said:

I feel like the Rangers are just putting Kravtsov in the lineup to try and get more for him in a trade.  He needs to stay healthy and show that he is a solid NHL player.  I'd be shocked if Kravtsov is on the Rangers roster this time next year.  Too much bad blood from both management side and his side for me to see it working out in NY, IMO.

I honestly think if he can stay on the ice, he WILL produce. Which is why I don't like him sitting.

I dunno. Maybe he's still banged up and they are letting him get to 100% while learning a bit in practice and watching from the press box. 

If they were only interested in trading him, I think they would have moved on by now. I think they see possible value in him, for themselves. Cheap contract. Possible top line talent. But it's a make or break situation. Gotta play him to figure it out. It's this season or he's gone for nothing...  or a throw in at the deadline. 

He's not going to figure it out,  sitting due to a coaches preference of PTO Vesey. 

• The Chyt! 1

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They are? 

Blais hasn't had a point in 5 games and it was a random assist.

Carpenter scored a BS goal 4 games ago, and an assist 12 games before that 

Gauthier is putting up points and playing well. I'd rather see

Kreider- Zibanejad- Gauthier 

Panarin- Trochek-Kravtsov 

Lafrenière- Chytil- Kakko

TrivignoVesey/Blais- Goodrow- Vesey/Blais/Trivigno 

Gallants penchant for square pegs in round holes with moves like Vesey, Hunt and Goodrow in the top 6, needs to stop. When they have Kravtsov and a guy playing with momentum like Gauthier,  there's no reason to force a PTO guy and a career 4th liner into these spots. I get that Kravtsov has been made of glass. But you gotta keep going to him. Why he can't get Gauthier more looks is annoying. Even Blais.. play these guys. Why not? Jimmy Vesey? For real? This is getting ridiculous. 

ridiculous is your man crush on Gauthier