• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #20] Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings — zZZzzZzZzZzZZzZzZZzZz

Morphinity 2.0

Kids looked outstanding (please just shoot more), Igor played outstanding, they responded very well to their worst period if not of the season, then in quite some time, they played great with the lead defensively, they skated hard as I’ve seen over the final 40.

Again, hopefully a turning point. Always looking for that one point where you can say “there, that’s when the tide turned for good!”

• Like 2
  • Believe 1

Glad I woke up early to watch replay. 

I don't think it's an understatement to say this game had all the earmarks of a "turning point game". 

• Altered their approach, not for the sake of altering it, but to an approach more conducive to the game LA was playing
  • Scored 5v5
  • Got the puck luck they've been missing all season
  • The guys who needed to score, scored in Kakko and Kreider
  • Faced adversity early and came from behind, held the lead

The entire 60 wasn't a masterpiece, but it feels like after the first period they turned a corner. 

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 2

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

Glad I woke up early to watch replay. 

I don't think it's an understatement to say this game had all the earmarks of a "turning point game". 

• Altered their approach, not for the sake of altering it, but to an approach more conducive to the game LA was playing
  • Scored 5v5
  • Got the puck luck they've been missing all season
  • The guys who needed to score, scored in Kakko and Kreider
  • Faced adversity early and came from behind, held the lead

The entire 60 wasn't a masterpiece, but it feels like after the first period they turned a corner. 

All of this.

And on the road vs a team that’s talented and playing well right now. 

This is a huge win for them. As said, could really be a “turning point” kind of game for them. 

And I like the fact that Gallant didn’t just run  Zib, Kreider, Trochek, and Panarin out there non-stop either. Kids were going well and he gave them ice time. All 15 minutes

Vesey with 14 minutes too. No forward hit 20 minutes either. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2