• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lady Liberty Coming Back?!?!

Blue Heaven

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

The pictures and video to me seem different. The video makes it look alittle more on the navy side. The pictures it looks like the same color as our home blues.

Yes, I like both but I think I like the darker navy in a “want to buy” kind of way, and the lighter blue in a “nice but dont want to buy”. 

The jersey is just too similar to the other Reverse Retro and considering that jersey only lasted one season (assuming this will too), I'm not sure I wanna buy it.

Would look a lot better in white though. 

The two best looking ones are the Caps and the Pens, and I hate both teams and would never buy their jerseys lol.

Kinda like the Yotes one as well

I like them. I would have liked to see a bit more of a needle move toward navy without it being nearly as dark as the last reverse retro. Maybe somewhere in the middle. And while I love the return of the red sleeves, I wish that piping inside the white was the original gray instead of navy. On a blue jersey, the navy looks kinda out of place to me. But all in all, I like them. Sounds like most do.

Ironically enough, you know who’s I actually like a lot? The Islanders. They brought back a modern play on Fisherman logo, and made it a navy jersey. Like the look and like the white lettering too.

11 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I like them. I would have liked to see a bit more of a needle move toward navy without it being nearly as dark as the last reverse retro. Maybe somewhere in the middle. And while I love the return of the red sleeves, I wish that piping inside the white was the original gray instead of navy. On a blue jersey, the navy looks kinda out of place to me. But all in all, I like them. Sounds like most do.

Ironically enough, you know who’s I actually like a lot? The Islanders. They brought back a modern play on Fisherman logo, and made it a navy jersey. Like the look and like the white lettering too.

Their jersey is good. But that logo, even if ironically nostalgic is a no-go. 

10 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I agree. I think it’s just them actually embracing their years of humiliation with it.

Maybe because I was a kid when it was a thing but I always thought the fisherman jersey was awesome. And that’s as close to a compliment as you’ll ever see me give the isles. 

21 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

When will they let you do custom player ones, when the replicas are available? Right now there's just a few of the current players to choose from.

Probably.

They’re not always going to be exclusive to the MSG store as they are right now. This is just a select preorder.