• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sens Sign Tyler Motte to 1-Year/$1.35M Deal

Lord Al

40 minutes ago, josh said:

It would be cool to see feisty Lafreniere with Othmann. They'd be hitting bodies and one-timers.

I'm not sure I'm cool with Cuylle as a 4th liner, but its bound to happen. We'd have to remember that he's just a kid, learning at this level - which we need long-term.

Again, no one needs to play every game, either. A game off should be normal, especially for kids.

I’m still hoping Cuylle wins a 3rd line spot this year.

21 hours ago, josh said:

1.6 x multi years is what you used. 

and again, no, no GM went for that. 

Nope

Like I said. 1.4 gets you Motte (hes not getting 2 nor do I think he'd ask for 2). He's going to get around 1.2/1.5. So lets say 1.4. You come up with the 1.4 by doing 2 of the following.

1)Not signing Carpenter

2) Not giving Hunt a roster spot 

3) Not extending Gauthier 

Again, maybe you're right and Motte was asking for too much to start. I said that. I followed that with saying negotiations probably didn't go well. Somehow that turned into me bad mouthing Drury and calling it a conspiracy. 

Got pretty much what I suggested he was worth. So, nanny nanny poo poo. 

• LMFAO 2

21 hours ago, josh said:

Stop. He didn’t do anything.

and still can’t win faceoffs, player center, or sign for what the rangers offered 

You're confusing Motte with Hunt. One of these 2 are actually useful energy players. Heck one of them scored goals (one pretty big) in the playoffs. He doesn't need to win faceoffs when he's a wing. Motte over Hunt and or Gauthier all day long. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're confusing Motte with Hunt. One of these 2 are actually useful energy players. Heck one of them scored goals (one pretty big) in the playoffs. He doesn't need to win faceoffs when he's a wing. Motte over Hunt and or Gauthier all day long. 

hey, guess what, one isnt on the team so I dont give a fuck.

And sorry Hunt fucked your girl, again.

If you want a hockey discussion, we can talk, but if you are just bringing up random irrelevant shit, Ive already told you Motte and worth the discussion. All the information is plain and clear.

3 hours ago, josh said:

hey, guess what, one isnt on the team so I dont give a fuck.

And sorry Hunt fucked your girl, again.

If you want a hockey discussion, we can talk, but if you are just bringing up random irrelevant shit, Ive already told you Motte and worth the discussion. All the information is plain and clear.

Huh?  Well you know who else is on the team? My boy Gauthier! Awesome right? 

What random shit am I talking about?  You said Motte did nothing here. I pointed out he scored 2 goals in the playoffs. One pretty big one..  That's a hockey discussion. You say he didn't do anything,  I provided you with something he did. Nothing random here .

If Hunt fucked my girl, then Motte must have fucked you, man and hard.  Seriously with the odd energy and hate on Motte. My Hunt shit is clearly joke nonsense.