• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #4: Rangers at Lightning — Take No Prisoners, Give No Quarter

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Not watching the same game I am, that’s for sure.

Let me rephrase....Maroon was a shit shot, Kuch was 5 hole which isn't good, and Stamkos was terrible rebound control.

• Keeps it 100 1

• Phil unpinned this topic

I good with the salt in the wound EN 4th goal, they should take nothing but shame from this one.  Burn the tape, whatever after you get off the plane but this one should eat at them until then imo.

fucking garbage effort across the board.

Edited by jsrangers
  • Like 1

You guys know this shit is NEVER easy with the Rangers.  You know it's going to go 7 and you probably should know it's going to be a nail-biter the whole way!

...And here are the Top 10 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT:

4 hours ago, RangerDanger said:

I Just texted a coworker who's a casual Rangers fan "Shesty, release us!" and after about 5 minutes of silence I got a reply back saying "what exactly are you implying?" and thats when I realized that A) This lady has no idea what I'm talking about, and B) auto-correct changed "Shesty" to "Chesty".

Fuck it. LGR!!

3 hours ago, josh said:

Lindgren down - drink!

3 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Dear Artemi,

We love you at BSBH and are endeared by your loopdy skating, silly head fakes and fancy passing. But for the good and wellness of all of us, TAKE OVER A DAMN PLAYOFF GAME AND EARN YOUR CHECK!!!!

Sincerely,

BSBH membership

P.S. Please send a signed stick!!

3 hours ago, Flynn said:

Tampa has been on the rare 5 on 5 Power Play for about 10 straight minutes. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Bad period, but they're only down a goal. It's still a one-goal game, and this team is one of the best rallying squads in the entire NHL. Believe.

3 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Mic'd up...brought to you by Dramamine.. 

2 hours ago, josh said:

Their crowd chants have a speech impediment!

2 hours ago, Flynn said:

At least this team is really hard to play against. 

I hope they enjoy the orange slices and juice boxes between periods!

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why? Is it like candyman? If I say it three times Dryden Hunt will appear?

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

The only thing more embarrassing than this effort is Kaplan’s hair. Just pick one style girl. They all suck equally. 

Come in off the ledge, fellas!  We still have a long way to go!  We take these fucks at MSG, and then try our luck again in "Emily" arena.

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @The Dude, who made me piss my pants with his Candy Man reference!!

• Like 2

Alright, I will say this. The goal just for a feel good reason is nice. It doesn’t deflect how bad the last two games were, but the little things right? Thursday period 1 will define this series from that moment going forward. Leave everything on Florida behind and define this series. I want all hands on deck. That means EVERYONE. FANS, PLAYERS, THOSE MIA OR ELSEWHERE AFRAID OF THE PLAYOFFS. EVERYONE. LET IT ALL HANG OUT. LET THE JUICES OF THE MOMENT GET ALL OVER YOU. NO NAPKINS HERE. NO BIBS. NO CARE. LET IT ALLLLLLLLL OUT. 

Make your mark period 1. Right now, as we discuss this, Tampa is sure we are dead in the water. Blow that shit up! 

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

• VINNY! 1
  • Believe 1