• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#71 Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

2 hours ago, siddious said:

I’d be so embarrassed to root for a team that has less fans at a home game than the visiting team. 

You wanna see something really embarrassing? Go peep what devils fans are saying about the Sharangovich/Schneider exchange

Even Ruff, a chronic whiner, said Sharangovich might have overreacted to the hit. Not Schneider’s fault that he engaged him, and then pounded him.

Tonight was a good night. Two points for us, two lost for Pittsburgh to increase the lead to 4 heading into Thursday. If we win that game and go up 6, that’s massive.

Cherry on top: no Isles points. 

Again, not sure what goes into "Game Score", but it often matches the eye-test. Schneider and Braun looked good, didn't seem to be a problem for Braun playing on the left side.

Would like to see that pair against Pens tomorrow, that's a tougher test than Devils without Hughes.

Bread & Butter together was dominant as usual, so no surprise seeing them there aswell.

• Phil unpinned this topic

In case you missed it earlier in the day, the "Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, winner was @Flynn who took the cake with this classic:

20 hours ago, Flynn said:

Trivia: "This person is a cunt"

Answer: Adam Henrique 

The "Quote of the GDT" has been brought to you by Everlast, official sponsor of Braden Schneider...AKA: "Baby Trouba"

Once again...with feeling:

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

The playoffs this year are going to be absolutely insane. I think it has to be looked at as the most stacked conference playoff in the history of the game. When could you look at all 8 teams and say, yeah, any one of them could probably win? There's literally no dark horses. I don't accept calling Boston that. There's Florida/Carolina who are obvious favorites and then everyone else who can clearly compete with those teams but are a small notch below. Crazy.

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

The playoffs this year are going to be absolutely insane. I think it has to be looked at as the most stacked conference playoff in the history of the game. When could you look at all 8 teams and say, yeah, any one of them could probably win? There's literally no dark horses. I don't accept calling Boston that. There's Florida/Carolina who are obvious favorites and then everyone else who can clearly compete with those teams but are a small notch below. Crazy.

Indeed. All Goliath's in the East. And a bunch of Cinderella's in the West. It's going to be a bloodbath.