• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Phil

On 6/6/2022 at 7:53 AM, siddious said:
  Hide contents

Was dope seeing Vader in action again I won’t lie 

Spoiler

Yeah, but why the fuck didn't he just kill Ben and get it over with? He's so mad and full of hate he just let's him escape? Kinda bullshit is that?  More stupid empire/ dark side dumb shit. 

How doesn't he feel Ben and Lena's presence? He's the most powerful mother fucker in the galaxys and he can't even sense his own kid? 

Was cool to see Vader walk through the village, fucking shit up, and kicking Bens ass, but the James Bond get aways for the good guys is horseshit. 

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, but why the fuck didn't he just kill Ben and get it over with? He's so mad and full of hate he just let's him escape? Kinda bullshit is that?  More stupid empire/ dark side dumb shit. 

How doesn't he feel Ben and Lena's presence? He's the most powerful mother fucker in the galaxys and he can't even sense his own kid? 

Was cool to see Vader walk through the village, fucking shit up, and kicking Bens ass, but the James Bond get aways for the good guys is horseshit. 

Spoiler

Because Disney is terrible and ruining Star Wars by churning out poorly written content. I’ve accepted this is the fate of Star Wars so I’m just trying to enjoy what I can at this point 

• Applause 1

32 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Just curious why Qui-Gon died to the same wound two Inquisitors have apparently survived with no problem. 

The Empire has better medical. Have you seen their sick bays?

• LOL 1

On 6/23/2022 at 9:30 AM, Cash or Czech said:

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Just curious why Qui-Gon died to the same wound two Inquisitors have apparently survived with no problem. 

The inconsistencies are infuriating in Star Wars but over all this was an entertaining show. Awesome seeing Vader in action again at the very least.

I haven’t read up on this but I assume this was a one season kind of deal?