• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fox and Chris Kreider Selected to All-Star Game

Sharpshooter

On 1/13/2022 at 7:49 PM, siddious said:

Lol

jack hughes also made it 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:04 AM, Kevin said:

20 points in 20 games.  He looks legit now.  Plus every team had to have a representative.

On 1/14/2022 at 11:06 AM, Phil said:

I mean, he's crushing it. Why shouldn't he?

18 hours ago, Pete said:

He's a point per game player....he's not Mike Komisarek or John Scott

Nevermind those silly numbers, hows his board play? Tough to play against? Someday maybe going to grow into an NHL player?

He makes a lot of mistakes trying to force things but rarely does he take an invisible shift this season.  He if nothing else wants the puck on his stick every time he hits the ice.  If he can physically hold up he well on his way now. He may even have more than 4 hits, I'm not sure, that's a pretty high bar.

1 hour ago, jsrangers said:

Nevermind those silly numbers, hows his board play? Tough to play against? Someday maybe going to grow into an NHL player?

He makes a lot of mistakes trying to force things but rarely does he take an invisible shift this season.  He if nothing else wants the puck on his stick every time he hits the ice.  If he can physically hold up he well on his way now. He may even have more than 4 hits, I'm not sure, that's a pretty high bar.

He's fearless.

Lafreniere is scared to carry the puck more than 6 feet. 

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/rangers-mika-zibanejad-voted-in-to-all-star-game-will-not-attend/

“Thank you to all of the fans who voted for me to play in the 2022 NHL All-Star Game. Unfortunately, due to a personal situation in Sweden, I will be unable to attend this year,” he wrote on Instagram.

Edited by jsrangers

On 1/13/2022 at 6:56 PM, Sharpshooter said:

No Panarin or Shesterkin?

On 1/14/2022 at 10:15 AM, Ozzy said:

Shesterkin gets my nod!  He looked absolutely super last night, even after that Covid pause!

Without him, we're probably 5 games over .500  LOL

No thanks.  Igor doesn't need any extracurriculars to up his chances of his next injury.

• TroCheckmark 1