• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What's Your Drink?

The Dude

43 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

You know...it's been a while since I went on a little Scotch kick....I always liked it with club soda.  I may just get the bug for that now that it's getting to sub zero temps around here.  I always like stuff like Jager and scotch when it's cold.  Drinking Jager in the summer feels like I'm drinking motor oil!

Only time I ever drink Jager is a jagerbomb

• Cheers 1

Opened a red wine aged in Bourbon barrels last night. What a waste with covid after effects. Couldn't taste anything but the mouthfeel of its dryness. Figured wine would cut through the covid as it seems mostly acidic foods bring some flavor. 

Anyone ever have this style of wine? I'm not a huge wine person,  but I do enjoy some red every now and then. 

Idk how you guys drink Jager, that shit is disgusting.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:48 AM, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I also occasionally go through wine phases. During the holidays while family was over I was drinking a bottle of wine over the course of the day, every day. 

Another one of my favorites that my brother in law turned me onto is red wine with either Dr Pepper, or cherry Coke.  Regular Coke works too if that is all you have.

6 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Idk how you guys drink Jager, that shit is disgusting.

Another one of my favorites that my brother in law turned me onto is red wine with either Dr Pepper, or cherry Coke.  Regular Coke works too if that is all you have.

I love the crapping on people for drinking jager and then you go right to mixing wine with soda lol. 

to each their own I suppose

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 2

13 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I do. The set you're looking at is what I bought for my dad for Christmas.  

I bought this set 3+ years ago and it's holding up strong. 

Moscow Mule Copper Mugs - Set of 2 - 100% HANDCRAFTED - Food Safe Pure Solid Copper Mugs - 16 oz Gift Set with BONUS - Highest Quality Cocktail Copper Straws, Straw Cleaning Brush and Jigger! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LW30I5S/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_TX0D7E570J64JVG4T102

They are great and the copper straws are prettybad ass too, but any stainless tumbler works pretty good too if you have that as an option. 

Edited by The Dude
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do. The set you're looking at is what I bought for my dad for Christmas.  

I bought this set 3+ years ago and it's holding up strong. 

Moscow Mule Copper Mugs - Set of 2 - 100% HANDCRAFTED - Food Safe Pure Solid Copper Mugs - 16 oz Gift Set with BONUS - Highest Quality Cocktail Copper Straws, Straw Cleaning Brush and Jigger! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LW30I5S/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_TX0D7E570J64JVG4T102

They are great and the copper straws are prettybad ass too, but any stainless tumbler works pretty good too if you have that as an option. 

I usually just use a glass cup lol

On 1/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, Morphinity said:

Gin and tonic. 

Had one at Gordon Ramsay Steak in Vegas last week called the Queen's Cocktail; fantastic. 

But after one G&T, it's domestic light mass-produced beer like Bud Light or Ultra if Yuengling Light isn't available. 

22 minutes ago, Dunny said:

My MIL forgets she's from Scotish peasant stock, and thinks she's a child of the British Empire. All she drinks is Hendriks and Fever Tree.

It's pretty good, but seemingly triples the price of a G and T, for marginal gain.

After the first drink, swap in some Tanquaray, she won't know. 

• 1 month later...

I’m a whiskey guy. Nothing fancy, Jack or Jameson is all I need. Usually mix it with coke/ginger ale. Love the Jack Apple (with sprite or cranberry). Love the Jameson cold brew as well. 

Just bought a bottle of Screwball (peanut butter) whiskey. Gonna play around with that in the weeks ahead. 

• VINNY! 1