• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Reacher

Flynn

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 9:34 AM, Sharpshooter said:

I'm kind of more interested in this than the Jack Ryan series. 

I got excited seeing an ad on Facebook for The Hunt for Red October with a picture of John Krasinski in it.  I loved the movie back in the day with Alec Baldwin.  Would love to have seen a remake.  Ended up being a book ad though.  

• 4 weeks later...

Just a few episodes in and I'm already hooked. I always liked the Jack Reacher movies (well, most of them), and so far they're doing a great service to this franchise with the series.

Edit: I just saw on IMDB that it's already been renewed for a second season!

Edited by Sharpshooter

16 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

This is probably next after I finish Colony on Netflix.  My wife is really dragging out Ozark on us and it is killing me.

Same. I reminded her "this is why I don't watch shows with you. It takes you twelve years to finish eight episodes."

• Keeps it 100 1

• 6 months later...

Great casting. Good acting. Mostly.

Really suffered from laughably bad production quality at times, particularly in the finale. Pretty standard in 2022.

Killing Floor was a good book, but Child pooched the ending. There's better offerings to pick from going forward, it's been so long since I've read them I forget their names, but there's some beauties.

• 1 year later...