• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Panarin Fined $5,000 for Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Blue Heaven

• Phil changed the title to Panarin Fined $5,000 for Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Eh, words are words. I can only imagine the things that Avery used to say to players that evoked similar responses to Panarin yesterday that I used to laugh at and cheer on. Not mad Panarin reacted the way he did at all, but not going to sit back and say “how dare he!” about Marchand trying to get under his skin.

All that being said, I hope Marchand gets hit by a fucking bus.

16 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Eh, words are words. I can only imagine the things that Avery used to say to players that evoked similar responses to Panarin yesterday that I used to laugh at and cheer on. Not mad Panarin reacted the way he did at all, but not going to sit back and say “how dare he!” about Marchand trying to get under his skin.

All that being said, I hope Marchand gets hit by a fucking bus.

the stuff Aves said to Fatso..lol

2 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

The Department of Player Safety is a waste of time to this league. And honestly, Parros is an imbecile who shouldn’t be running it. There is just wayyyyyy too much inconsistency there; more than at any time of its existence and currently, more than any other sports player safety departments. Just a total shit show.

This is why we signed and traded for guys who can police the game for ourselves....I'd rather rely on Reaves, Goodrow, Hunt, than the NHL.

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I think some people here care more about the $5k fine than Panarin does. He’d probably do it every game for $5k if he could

I dunno BBB, that 5K takes a huge bite out that $11 million bucks!!  LOL

1 hour ago, Go Blue said:

Right after the glove toss Reaves mossed over looking like he was offering to dance

RR is one important piece to this year

Oh yeah!  Did you see that look?  Oooof!!

Lots of them do, but they (smartly) filter everything through a translator, to avoid saying something wrong, or too avoid interviews all together. Sports media interviews are mindless. It's a smart strategy by guys like Panarin. Latin baseball players use this crutch all the time, too.

As for Marchand, I quite like him, he's matured a bit, but maintains an edge. He's more popular in the league than you may think.