• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#20) Rangers at Boston Bruins — Stuffed Like a Bear

High and Wide

If any game encapsulates this seasons Rangers more, I’m not sure. We sleep through the first 20, have our outrageous bread and butter pass the puck around the zone for a minute and score, let shesty make hard saves look easy, then make two more high skill plays look easy for the win and get out of town with (another) two points.

27 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Raise the stick from the far boards 

"boys Artemi wants a change. Get ready in 30 seconds when he coasts over" 

@josh

Yeah, I used to complain about stuff like this with Jagr... Because it directly led to goals against on many occasions...

That I saw what life was like without him and learned that when you have one of the best players in the league, they get a pass.

• TroCheckmark 4

34 minutes ago, H-Dreamer said:

Somehow I keep missing these games that air at a time, when I could watch without losing sleep. At least this time I caught the end, basically from the Kreider "almost goal" on.

The dudes a house

blew right through that D-man and made the play

21 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Just got caught up on the game. Never would have expected 2 points after those first 40 minutes.

Has this team ever jumped out to a big lead on a matinee game? Feels like it never happens.

Only once. 8-2 st Patrick’s day against the bruins back in ‘82