• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#19) Rangers at New York Islanders — Another Year, Another Arena to Keep Empty

High and Wide

Well the stats support that for sure so can’t argue it but your goalies can’t play if your bottom 6 isn’t solid, name an elite goalie on a team with a leaky bottom half. I think there’s more causation than is obvious since there is a lack of empirical correlation 

Tough game to watch.  You merely feel relief if you win but would tear your hair out if you lost.  Hope the Islanders find themselves in a hole good and deep by the time all of their guys return.  They have a very busy schedule for the next two and a half weeks.  Nice.

Edited by Sod16
  • VINNY! 1

11 hours ago, Valriera said:

Well the stats support that for sure so can’t argue it but your goalies can’t play if your bottom 6 isn’t solid, name an elite goalie on a team with a leaky bottom half. I think there’s more causation than is obvious since there is a lack of empirical correlation 

Taken out of context and not seeing what this post is in response to, had me thinking I was in the adult section of BSB. 

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’ll say it again Sunday I’m sure but here’s to hoping Sunday comes and instead of feeling out a dying opponent, we finish them off, skull fuck their corpse and say “how you like me now” over whatever is left.  

Am I... is this...? (Checks to see what section I'm in...) Hmm. Guess this place has changed. 

Must have sparked from the hug Lafreniere gave last night. 

• LOL 2

Welcome back once again one and all for our Thanksgiving version!!!
........And here are the Top 10 nominees for last night's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Butterball:

On 11/24/2021 at 12:53 AM, Keirik said:

Fuck that team and their shitty fans. Long John Silvers has a better fanbase than the islanders and their food blows 

On 11/24/2021 at 1:22 AM, Sod16 said:

Waiting for the kinks to get worked out?  Your wait may be longer than a bathroom line at the Coliseum.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:22 AM, josh said:

Why would the game be canceled when the Islanders have 7 guys that can score their first NHL goals tonight?

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

That Palmieri dude sure has some eyebrows Shocked Sesame Street GIF

12 hours ago, AliveIn94 said:

Reaves put away his boxing gloves and put on silky mitts

12 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Have the "Beat The Traffic" chants started yet?

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

I don’t care if they are short handed or not. Anytime you can destroy your biggest rival the night before Thanksgiving is a great fucking night. 
Hope one of them chokes on a turkey bone tomorrow. Fuck them. 

12 hours ago, shestYORKin said:

late to the party. did I see Laf get thrown in the box for snuggling?

12 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

fixed it

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’ll say it again Sunday I’m sure, but here’s to hoping Sunday comes and instead of feeling out a dying opponent, we finish them off, skull fuck their corpse and say “how you like me now” over whatever is left.  

Leave it to the Big K @Keirik to summarize a lot of our feelings on this glorious holiday with this 5 star, Quote of the GDT winning post!!

Have a great one, fellas!!!

happy ice hockey GIF by NHL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 2