• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Carvana

The Dude

Anyone use Carvana to sell a car? 

I have an appointment to sell a car that I've had sitting 2 years. The offer they quoted me is crazy. I tried to sell this car 4 years ago and was offered below 2k. Carvana is offering almost 7k and it's known its condition isn't good.

What should I expect when they roll up? Any good or bad experiences? 

Hurry up, they're going to be here in 3 hours. 

Edited by The Dude

Car market is wild right now. I bought a 21 4runner trd pro a few months ago and was recently offered 10k more than I paid for the vehicle. It’s nuts out there.

Let’s us know how it goes. I’ve only used those online places as quotes for when I traded in my Jeep. 

Went super smooth. The guy picking it up with the flat bed said as long as you are accurate with your description and it starts and drives, they will pay you what you were quoted. 

As far as I know I don't have to pay any taxes on it. I definitely will look further into it.  

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Went super smooth. The guy picking it up with the flat bed said as long as you are accurate with your description and it starts and drives, they will pay you what you were quoted. 

As far as I know I don't have to pay any taxes on it. I definitely will look further into it.  

You definitely due as it counts for income…..now whether you do so or not is up to you….neinbg so little, I count it would be checked upon