• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

If You Could Live Inside One TV Show

Phil

Monday Night Raw. Everything would be 100% kayfabe and as a fan I would actually find their product watchable instead of stale and Michael Cole's repeated "Vintage Orton" and other catchphrases wouldn't make me groan. WWE would be the best thing on tv and all other options would pale in comparison so it would simplify a crowded tv schedule.

Wrestling was also more fun when it was still real to me , damn it!

1 hour ago, AliveIn94 said:

Monday Night Raw. Everything would be 100% kayfabe and as a fan I would actually find their product watchable instead of stale and Michael Cole's repeated "Vintage Orton" and other catchphrases wouldn't make me groan. WWE would be the best thing on tv and all other options would pale in comparison so it would simplify a crowded tv schedule.

Wrestling was also more fun when it was still real to me , damn it!

Then you take your first chair shot and instantly realize you made a very poor choice.

Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Red Shoe Diaries.

Never heard of it. And I'm on my work phone so I can't look right now.

I feel like like in drawing a blank with other options. Are shows really that depressing these days?? Even our list seems a little weak.

Maybe The League? But that feels more like real life. It's funny from the outside, but not as good when you are living it.