• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Marian Gaborik Formally Announces Retirement

Phil

8 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Ah yes, watching the Rangers win at around 7am, with my Dad having joined me for the last 5 minutes of the game or so. Then "sleeping" a couple of hours before going to work. Nowadays I would probably call in sick and just sleep all day. 🤣

They might have come closer to the Cup in 14, but I always liked the 2012 team a bit more looking back.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

11 hours ago, H-Dreamer said:

Ah yes, watching the Rangers win at around 7am, with my Dad having joined me for the last 5 minutes of the game or so. Then "sleeping" a couple of hours before going to work. Nowadays I would probably call in sick and just sleep all day. 🤣

They might have come closer to the Cup in 14, but I always liked the 2012 team a bit more looking back.

I don't know if I liked it as much as the '14' or '15 teams, but yeah that was a really special group. They're still up there for me, no question. It was also nice to see Lundqvist fin be rewarded with a Vezina. How he only won one will never not mystify me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don't know if I liked it as much as the '14' or '15 teams, but yeah that was a really special group. They're still up there for me, no question. It was also nice to see Lundqvist fin be rewarded with a Vezina. How he only won one will never not mystify me.

Its the occasional bad goal

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2021 at 8:09 PM, H-Dreamer said:

Anyone else having issues with watching YouTube links? Starts off good, then looks like an old school scrambled cable TV channel. Not just here and not EVERY video. 

On 12/23/2021 at 12:00 AM, The Dude said:

Anyone else having issues with watching YouTube links? Starts off good, then looks like an old school scrambled cable TV channel. Not just here and not EVERY video. 

Ii assume you mean watching imbeded videos? It's the browser. I get that once in awhile. I think on my iPhone. I have to watch on a different than device and there are no issues. 

Although I don't think I've had the issue in a month or so 

Edited by josh

20 hours ago, josh said:

Ii assume you mean watching imbeded videos? It's the browser. I get that once in awhile. I think on my iPhone. I have to watch on a different than device and there are no issues. 

Although I don't think I've had the issue in a month or so 

Yes exactly that, but with Android.