• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Dunny's Annual Halloween Thread

Dunny

lol

I have a 12 foot minion up, and a man eating shark blow-up, along with 10 other minor items. 

I wouldn't even crack the top 40 in the 60 houses on our block. 

At least the doctor around the corner isn't contact tracing this year. 

It’s been so wet here the last few days, we didn’t put out much this year. I usually make a few dummy’s with old Halloween masks and costumes. Only did 1 small one sitting on the porch.

the neighbors across the street have 2 pumpkins on their step. I think they won the decorating contest. 

Its mostly old people and 4 or 5 gay couples, so no kids. There’s a 3 year old about 5 houses down but they are dark and they haven’t come to our door. 

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

This.

We’re in a new home community. Roughly 100 homes finally All moved into. We expected an onslaught. Instead very meh. We made 100+ goodie bags. Atleast 1/2 left. Oh well. Everyone blew their loads last year it appears. My kids are happy. Plenty of homes to get candy from. 

Edited by Parsley

There's a lot of homes in my neighborhood and the way my street is situated, I don't think a lot of people pass through because it makes no sense. You're just better off doing one giant loop/circle and hitting like 100 homes.

That said, I bought 170 pieces of candy, had 120 left at about 6:30 (told kids to take 2), went out to walk to the dog, left a sign for people to take 3, came back and it was all gone. So I'm fairly certain someone took it all. No skin off my back, but it just sucks people would do that to other people. 

4 minutes ago, Morphinity said:

There's a lot of homes in my neighborhood and the way my street is situated, I don't think a lot of people pass through because it makes no sense. You're just better off doing one giant loop/circle and hitting like 100 homes.

That said, I bought 170 pieces of candy, had 120 left at about 6:30 (told kids to take 2), went out to walk to the dog, left a sign for people to take 3, came back and it was all gone. So I'm fairly certain someone took it all. No skin off my back, but it just sucks people would do that to other people. 

Next time leave out an empty bowl with the "take 3" sign. 

23 hours ago, josh said:

It’s been so wet here the last few days, we didn’t put out much this year. I usually make a few dummy’s with old Halloween masks and costumes. Only did 1 small one sitting on the porch.

the neighbors across the street have 2 pumpkins on their step. I think they won the decorating contest. 

Its mostly old people and 4 or 5 gay couples, so no kids. There’s a 3 year old about 5 houses down but they are dark and they haven’t come to our door. 

Ice Hockey Hug GIF by NHL