• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vikings: Valhalla

Phil

Pumped for this spin-off. The main Vikings series was such an enjoyable ride and was so well-produced. The cinematography was elite. But it also was gifted with magnetic performers who really drew you in. Travis Fimmel (Ragnar), Katheryn Winnick (Lagertha), Alex Andersen (Ivar), and Gustaf Skarsgard (Floki) were impossible not to invest in. Let's see if the spin-off can produce the same.

Get hyped @Puck Head, @siddious, @Ranger Lothbrok!

Just now, Phil said:

Where'd you leave off? Amazon Prime carried the final season.

Spoiler

Stopped watching right after Ragnar dies. I forgot if we got rid of cable around that time or the streaming service or whatever we were watching it on but we werent able to watch for a while. 

Gotta find where they are streaming this so we can finish it.

• 4 months later...

No, but the original series also told a different story with highly-engaging characters that we watched grow into legends over the course of six seasons. I think it was entirely intentional of the writers to include lines about how no one can remember who Harald Finehair and others are. They're trying to put distance between the generations to give this cast a real chance at finding its own footing. Three episodes in, I think they're doing a great job with the three main characters — Leif Eriksson, Harald Sigurdsson, and Freydis.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...