• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tomatoes Are Fruits

Phil

59 minutes ago, Phil said:

Funny enough, I actually enjoy pineapple + jalapeno way more than traditional Hawaiian for the same reason. Ham is just okay.

And yes, she still does that shit, and it's vile. Extra swiss, extra olives, light mayo. On bread. ?

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Hawaiian pizza is fine. Not something I crave often but I’ve got no issues with it. 

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

Are you sure you can get the words out while strangling yourself with your pearls like that?

Honestly, assuming we go through with this plan, it's not the words you're going to be worried about struggling to get out. 

As an asside, don't eat the pineapple.

5 hours ago, phillyb said:

Ok, I've had the pineapple on pizza discussion so many fucking times and frankly, I am very opinionated when it comes to this topic. I've even discussed this several times on my stream and have won some people over to my line of thinking. 

Traditional hawaiian pizza with pineapple and ham is fucking disgusting, but that's not the pineapple's fault. It's the fucking disgusting ass ham that gets put on there. 

Suggestion and the way to make pineapple more than acceptable on pizza: Do not use fucking ham. Do not use candied pineapple. 

Pineapple, pepperoni and/or bacon, jalapeno. If you're a black olive kind of person (I still can’t get over @Phil's wife and her swiss cheese and olive sandwich...does she still do this? fuckin psychopath), add those too. But I promise you, this is a million times better than your traditional hawaiian pizza, which again, is utter fucking trash. 

Don't even get me fucking started on BBQ chicken pizza. 

Pineapple and prosciutto you heathen. 

• LOL 2