• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Evander Kane in All Sorts of Hot Water; Under NHL Investigation(s)

1 hour ago, Sod16 said:

It will be a travesty if an arbitrator won't let them terminate his contract for this after he already got nailed for forging a vax card.  It will render nugatory a team's right to do this under extreme circumstances.

I don’t know….I’m not goi g to call racism or anything, but this is a bit of cap circumvention right now. Ordering him to stay away from the club watching his every movement then pounce when it’s a bad one. 
hmmm

Well sure, there's a cap benefit, but the action is still clearly justified.  If he left town and travelled to Vancouver, the club hardly had to be watching is every movement and waiting to pounce.  As for racism, I think the fact that a player is black would, if anything, make it less likely that a team would pull this trigger for fear of a big firestorm and cries of racism.   We'll never know, but if ADA were an outspoken black player, the Rangers might have been a bit more reluctant to pull the trigger. 

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Dunny said:

Oh, OK.

I don't see the big deal, in that case. In Siberia, you need to get creative.

Yea until he goes after Koskinen for not being able to stop a beachball. Sounds like an ADA vs. Georgie Part 2 in the making. 🤣

Pretty much Antonio Brown. Can't envision any circumstance where Drury would even entertain  bringing in such a cancerous personality for one second regardless of anything else about the player.

Edited by jsrangers