• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

So, Nothing?

skunkman

Brooks is not wrong to suggest NYR are letting everyone else drop out of the Eichel sweepstakes in hopes the prices goes down. Still may be too stupid, but that makes sense.

Not saying Eichel's injuries are no big deal. We don't really know. But look at the Carey Price situation; Habs put it out there he was facing a career-ending injury and in fact he's having routine knee surgery after the Kraken did not pick him. Which again brings up no NHL team is telling the truth about a player's health unless and until they have no other choice.

If the only question we have is up front is Chytil, I think we’re okay. Chytil was playing some fantastic hockey last year right before he got hurt in Pittsburgh. I’d love to see how he looks under Gallant. There’s a ton of talent there.

Yup, that's where I'm going with it, Richie... I'm cool with this squad and I really don't want Eichel. I really don't think we need him.

I may be in the minority but I am perfectly fine keeping the team as is right now. Drury added grit and depth which everyone wanted.

Strome is a good 2C and works with Panarin, there isnt much of an upgrade there honestly unless you want a guy who is more defensively responsible but I dont know if that is even an option out there.

Pass on Eichel, keep the assets and move them for any needs that come up in the future. Let Chytil continue to develop.

This is absolutely a playoff caliber team IMO. If Laf and Kakko have good years I can even see them being serious contenders.

I may be in the minority but I am perfectly fine keeping the team as is right now. Drury added grit and depth which everyone wanted.

Strome is a good 2C and works with Panarin, there isnt much of an upgrade there honestly unless you want a guy who is more defensively responsible but I dont know if that is even an option out there.

Pass on Eichel, keep the assets and move them for any needs that come up in the future. Let Chytil continue to develop.

This is absolutely a playoff caliber team IMO. If Laf and Kakko have good years I can even see them being serious contenders.

I think Kakko and Yukon are going to have good seasons, but I seriously think Kravtsov is gonna be the one who takes off in flying colors next season. The guy just seems to have a knack of finding open ice and has a very, very quick release and accurate shot.

I agree. I think they made some necessary moves that will improve the team weaknesses, plus kids getting a year older, new coach = new life...

I almost feel anything else is just going to fuck it up. No, they didnt make a big name acquisition, but they have the last 4 seasons.

They can always move a Kravtsov for a better player at the deadline, if necessary. But let's wait and see what they've got.

That is a monumentally big "IF". But let's see, if anything by not making big moves this summer, gives them the chance to re-evaluate the direction of the team if those 2 don't have the type of seasons they're expecting.

That is a monumentally big "IF". But let's see, if anything by not making big moves this summer, gives them the chance to re-evaluate the direction of the team if those 2 don't have the type of seasons they're expecting.

Im really hoping kakko looks like a 2nd over all. I was mildly happy with his progress but hopefully with another season under his belt and a full camp and more ice time he starts looking like a legit top 6 forward.

Laf looked awesome towards the end of the season so I’m expecting more of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk