• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Draft [LW] Brennan Othmann in 1st Round (16th Pick)

Phil

23 minutes ago, Stephen said:

He's looking really solid, especially with how he tore up the OHL last year. 

I bet he's a fan favorite from day one!  I don't think we've had a player like him in recent memory.  Maybe Graves....that's about it!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty standard affair. Flint is turning in to a tire fire. I don't think getting out of Flint is a bad thing.

Was hoping he went to OS, but they never pay up for guys like this. However, even with Othmann, I don't see Peterborough as a loaded team. This seems like a bit of a stretch. Maybe they're out in R2 and he's available to help the Rangers get back to .500 for mid April.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I stumbled across his highlight reel from 2019-20. I had to do a double take at this one timer on the PP. At 1:33 if the timestamp doesn't save there on the link below. Absolute fucking bomb, and that was 3 years ago at like 16 maybe 17 years old. How did we get this kid at #16? Fortunate.

Edited by rmc51

40 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

Is that now? What’s going on?

also, such an underrated play by Othmann on that goal. So many players would be watching Bedard going through those guys. He moved out into shooting position and ready to fire