• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 | Stanley Cup Final | (C3) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (N4) Montreal Canadiens

Phil

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, fuck that. Nikita Kucherov is a goddamn treasure.

Guy shows up shirtless in a backwards snapback, looking like he's just been hanging out under the I-4/I-275 intersection for a week, pounds a Bud Light, and gives that quote?

Love it. More please.

No, fuck that. Nikita Kucherov is a goddamn treasure.

Guy shows up shirtless in a backwards snapback, looking like he's just been hanging out under the I-4/I-275 intersection for a week, pounds a Bud Light, and gives that quote?

Love it. More please.

Nah. Have fun with it with the team, but act like you've been there before (he has). His window to talk shit like that without looking like a little bitch was between games 4 and 5, but he's one of those pusses who waits until the series is over before talking trash eh? Weak sauce.

Everybody loves a sore winner. Especially one who sits out a whole season to circumvent the cap.
Do you think, if given a choice, a player wants to be injured and have surgery?

A lot of the complaining just really sounds like jealousy... Jealous that he could sit out and still be dominant the minute he steps back onto the ice, jealous that Tampa made the playoffs without their best player, jealous that that team is so good and so arrogant at the same time.

The bottom line is if this were the Rangers and it was Panarin, everyone would love him for saying it, and love the team for being so deep that they didn't need Panarin until the playoffs.

Do you think, if given a choice, a player wants to be injured and have surgery?

A lot of the complaining just really sounds like jealousy... Jealous that he could sit out and still be dominant the minute he steps back onto the ice, jealous that Tampa made the playoffs without their best player, jealous that that team is so good and so arrogant at the same time.

The bottom line is if this were the Rangers and it was Panarin, everyone would love him for saying it, and love the team for being so deep that they didn't need Panarin until the playoffs.

Did this post sound jealous to you?

Tampa deserved a proper celebration with fans after last year. Good for them.

Nah. Have fun with it with the team, but act like you've been there before (he has). His window to talk shit like that without looking like a little bitch was between games 4 and 5, but he's one of those pusses who waits until the series is over before talking trash eh? Weak sauce.

This dude was crushing beers for like an hour before this press conference and DURING the damn thing. He's like a tiny Russian Stone Cold Steve Austin and I think we need more of this.

Yeah, talk shit because your boy got robbed, especially when you probably got jobbed out of the Conn Smythe yourself. Talk shit against the opposing teams fans for making you feel shitty for having to play another game. In any other league, this is normal and celebrated - and yeah, tacked on corkboards. I love it, I'll have more of it, and I'm not going to complain about it when he could have gone out there and given the robot hockey player interview about playing hard hockey and digging out pucks and playing the full 60.

Just want Panarin in that seat next year saying the same shit about Igor and talking about how Islander fans are whiny pissants.

• Like 1

This dude was crushing beers for like an hour before this press conference and DURING the damn thing. He's like a tiny Russian Stone Cold Steve Austin and I think we need more of this.

Yeah, talk shit because your boy got robbed, especially when you probably got jobbed out of the Conn Smythe yourself. Talk shit against the opposing teams fans for making you feel shitty for having to play another game. In any other league, this is normal and celebrated - and yeah, tacked on corkboards. I love it, I'll have more of it, and I'm not going to complain about it when he could have gone out there and given the robot hockey player interview about playing hard hockey and digging out pucks and playing the full 60.

Just want Panarin in that seat next year saying the same shit about Igor and talking about how Islander fans are whiny pissants.

I want Panarin saying it before the game. That's real balls. Call your shot...circa Messier '94.

"Montreal fans acting like they won the Cup after the game. They'll see our fans acting like they won the Cup after the next game" - Kucherov, if he had a pair