• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 | WDSR | (W1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (W2) Vegas Golden Knights

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas has been the better team in 3 straight and are pretty unlucky not to be leading 3-1 at this stage.

Next game is absolutely huge.

Colorado dominated the first and has basically been a passenger the rest of this series. They need to wake up… not lookin like the best team right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to compare, but I haven’t seen someone be able to gain the offensive zone with a head of steam on a regular basis like MacKinnon does since Gomez in his prime.

Obviously not even close to trying to compare the two players, so please don’t take it that way. Just their insane ability to come flying into the zone on a regular basis.

Getting Stone turned out to be a major boon for Vegas. What a player he's become. That team just finds a way. I've been rooting for Colorado hard, but you have to tip your cap to the Golden Knights. It's really helped their franchise they were able to get a future Hall of Fame goaltender with a lot left in the tank in the Expansion Draft. lol

It's too bad one of these teams is going to be out. This has been the most entertaining series I've seen in eons!!!!

Vegas is all about effort. I give them full props!!!

Let's see if the Avs have some heart & soul to bring this one to game 7!!! :thumbs:

It’s on too late and I work entirely too much. But from what I’ve seen it’s been great. Like both of these teams. If vegas wins they’re my pick for the cup.

Colorado was my original pick

It’s on too late and I work entirely too much. But from what I’ve seen it’s been great. Like both of these teams. If vegas wins they’re my pick for the cup.

Colorado was my original pick

Yeah I'm with ya, Nashty!!! I really love this series. It's been wildly entertaining. Whatever team advances will be my "go to" for the Cup.