• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: Phil edition

siddious

What was the name of your elementary school?

Patchogue-Medford.

What street did you grow up on?

Norway Pi— hang on a second here...

What's your mother's maiden name?

:ban hammer reaching full power:

:D Now for the real one...What's your favorite memory of the past ten years from the Forum.

Public, or like, what's my favorite profanity-laced "you're all Nazis" style goodbye message from a user getting banned and/or infracted? Those are all great, for the record.

I'm not sure I have a legitimate favorite — anything that leads to the moment becoming a forum meme is great. I'm a big fan of demanding free dental work from our friend Drew a Penalty, for example.

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have anyone on ignore?

Nope.

Do you live in an apartment?

Yah.

Do your kid(s) ride a school bus?

Nah, school is two blocks away.

When are you moving out of the metro area?

Not any time soon.

Who would win in a fight, Dunny wearing DeAngelo's equipment or G1000 wearing Georgiev's equipment?

I'm not sure either is landing a single punch. They'll both be exhausted after repeated attempts, just kind of sit down and agree to give it up.

Nope.

Yah.

Nah, school is two blocks away.

Not any time soon.

I'm not sure either is landing a single punch. They'll both be exhausted after repeated attempts, just kind of sit down and agree to give it up.

I think we're both fat, too, so we're not doing much.

When did you first turn on this Board?

Like flip the switch to public? February, 2011. Was in the works maybe two or three weeks before that.

How many times have you asked yourself, “Why’d I do this?”

Once or twice. It's not really as bad as you think. The real man babies only come around like once a year and tend to sort themselves out after the first few infractions.

Pick a seat anywhere in the Garden to watch a game. Where would it be?

Center ice or behind either bench but slightly elevated. You just can't beat those vantage points.

Favorite pre-game bar?

Foley's (RIP)

Street pretzel or Sabrett?

Both, with brown mustard!

*that Hank reply shook me* LOL

Why? Have you not seen that man? He'd make the straightest man on Earth curve just a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'd give it to Dave, but he'd just pull the plug. Like Averman said, "there goes all the fun."

I would hit "delete" before you were done saying "...and so I'm out."

You have to become one of the following, in true fashion. Which are you choosing:

Devils fan, a woman, a Christian, or Don Trump, Jr.

Donald Trump Jr. I'm donating all my wealth and assets to progressive causes and then hanging myself to aid in ending the blood line.

• Like 1

MFK round:

1. Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir, Indira Ghandi

They're all dead, homie. I can only accomplish one of these things, and not legally.

2. Henrik Lundqvist, Patrick Sharp, Brady Skjei

2ez. Kill Skjei, fuck Sharp, marry Hank.

3. Boebert, MTG, Ivanka

2ez2. Violently kill MTG, marry Ivanka, humiliatingly fuck Boebert.

4. Lafreniere, Kakko, Kravtsov

2ezest. Marry Laf (I love donuts, too, and money), and it doesn't even matter the order of the other two. Flip a coin.

1. You have to finally watch the Sopranos, or you can never watch TV again, what do you do?

Watch Sopranos. I have a 5yo and a 1yo at home — I've suffered worse daily soundtracks than having to listen to reruns from my childhood, and I can stretch it out over a long period of time to mitigate their hideous accents.

2. What's your go-to slice of pizza and from where?

Corner square from Tony's on Graham. Sprinkle some garlic and red pepper flakes and I'm good to go.

3. Ghost goes euro synth-pop, are you listening?

Devil music you can dance to? On endless repeat.

4. You're on death row, what is your last meal?

I'd probably go breakfast for dinner. Huge stack of pancakes, bacon, eggs, the works. Then kiss my ass goodbye.

1. You’re forced to wear the same personalized Ranger jersey to every home game for one year but you only have two choices. Which do you go with?

#34 Vaporous

#12 Hammer of Kotes

2. You get my job for a day for traffic enforcement. What kinds of infractions do you look for?

3. Which long time user do you wish would come back to post? Which long forgotten user that never bothered registering here would make you say “oh god this is going to be a shit show” if he or she registered ?

4. When you were a kid and thought to the future, what did you think you’d be doing in the year 2021 with your life?

5. The top 15-20 posters on this board including all mods meet up in a bar for bottomless thursdays. A general rundown of how you think the night goes?