• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#21) Rangers at New Jersey Devils // Covid-River Rivals III: Pandemic Warriors

Phil

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?

He's a fucking stud. Why would you do that? They just drafted Garand. I'd skip any goalie drafting for a year or two.

It's odd that Shesterkin can't seem to be taken seriously. It's a theme I've noticed since day 1. His career save percentage was only beaten by Hank in ONE single season.

Huh?

He's a fucking stud. Why would you do that? They just drafted Garand. I'd skip any goalie drafting for a year or two.

It's odd that Shesterkin can't seem to be taken seriously. It's a theme I've noticed since day 1. His career save percentage was only beaten by Hank in ONE single season.

Yes, his 26 game NHL career is most impressive. That's Jim Carrey level good.

He's a stud prospect, whether or not he becomes a stud player is still very much up for debate.

All I’ll say is that they better draft a goalie or two this draft season

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Their goalie depth is bonkers. Georgie and Kinky are perfectly fine NHL level goalies, and Wall, Huska, Garand, Lindblom, Ollas behind them (and I'm certain I'm forgetting a few) - we're okay.

We'll do our usual "throw a pick at a random Scandinavian goalie nobody had on their radar" thing.

Ok, I have to throw out some props to Kreider.

That fucking guy has taken charge lately, and played his ass off in the absence of Panarin (....and Zibby). I always bash the shit out of him, and now he deserves props, so I'm very happy to eat my words and say, "Way to go, CK!!!". Just keep it rolling!!!

I know he's not gonna score a hat trick every night, but his effort is there. This guy right now IS the team leader, and I think I actually love it!!!! :thumbs:

This is "the guy" I thought we drafted years ago....arrival: better late than never!!!

Oh yeah, and I spilled my beer when Laffy whistled that bullet in the top corner.....Patrick Kane style!!! :happy:

Any word on Shesty yet??? ....that looked awfully bad!