• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#62) Rangers @ New York Islanders // You Got Any Firsts? Skjei No More

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the OT goal about 50 times. LOL!!

Panarin might not get in the Hart finalist group, but I'm not sure there is a guy who actually fits the bill as Most Valuable Player as much as he has. There are guys with more goals or points, but this season he's put up I'd stack up next to anyone in the entire league and feel damn good about it.

Given where the Rangers were at the beginning of the season and how he's strapped us to his back...yeah. Just yeah and it shouldn't be questioned.

All the awesomeness of Panarin and Zibby has stolen some of the shine from Lindgren, who was a monster last night. He and Fox are very impressive

...and they're still kids!!!

I love those two together this season so far. I hope they develop into monsters...it's only one season, but I have high hopes for those guys.

I don't think I've ever seen the Rangers score an OT goal like that, just a bomb slap shot from that far out. I was so pumped after this. Also, it's nice to have the Rangers back playing at Nassau. It just feels better than Barclays, plus I think they only won one game there. Georgiev's play against the Islanders maybe helps him stay. Anytime you have a goalie who can dominate a division rival, stuff like that should matter. Although, they've done well overall within their division this year anyway.

45 shots though is a lot to give up but he played very well for sure.

Lindgren's game is really filling out. Fox gets better and better as well. Smitty might have played his best game as a Ranger. Just so much to like at the moment. Gauthier is noticeble as well.

sledgehammer schedule and playoffs is no lock, but damn if we don't have something to look forward too for the first time since the letter.