• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

GDT: [RS] (#37) Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes // These Ahos Ain't Loyal

Phil

Who was the Player of the Game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Ryan Strome
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Chris Kreider
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a turn of events, goal disallowed and 3-1 a few minutes later. Chytil to Panarin with a nice combo

Yeah it really did. Went from being 2-2 to 3-1, incredible the Rangers look fired up. Please please don't let CAR score and back into this game now.

• Like 1

Good job by the video coaches catching the offsides. I don't like the rule where if you lose a challenge it's a delay of game penalty. I think it should cost you a time out and only if out of time outs then call a delay of game.

don't you think its an unfair advantage for home teams and teams with less money to spend on staff and technology?

I also don't think they should penalize teams

And they should remove all electronics from.benches... But I'm a traditionalist

don't you think its an unfair advantage for home teams and teams with less money to spend on staff and technology?

Good point, I didn't think of it from that angle. But I figured unlike some of the Russian leagues, that all NHL teams would have roughly the same minimum standard of equipment/staff to be able to make educated calls on challenges?

I like challenges to correct obvious mistakes but if it takes longer than 30 seconds I'd rather they declared things inconclusive and call stands. Delay of game penalty helps penalize for disruption of game flow, but when Toronto needs to do frame-by-frame from multiple camera angles, you're not going to get conclusive evidence one way or another.