• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

GDT: [RS] (#36) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Gritty.

Morphinity 2.0

Player of the game:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game:

• Henrik Lundqvist
    • Jesper Fast
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Pavel Buchnevich
    • Other: Please specify

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm inclined to agree, which is really a shame. He has a lot of skill but when Quinn talks about shooting more or being more North/South I feel like he's basically thinking "Buchnevich" most of the time

You can earn the coach's trust by doing what he asks most of the time, and you get some leeway when you take a risk. The fact that he hasn't figured that out under 2 coaches already says a lot.

I like his game when he uses his skill. I hate his game when he tries to make plays beyond his skill, that aren't even good/smart plays.

When people post ehre hiw NYR aren't a playoff team, in the east the bottom spots are right now filled with some very average teams. The Flyers are a perfect example, they're nothing special. Like Hart and Giroux and some others in their core, rest of 'em, so what.They aren't the Leafs or the Caps.

When people post ehre hiw NYR aren't a playoff team, in the east the bottom spots are right now filled with some very average teams. The Flyers are a perfect example, they're nothing special. Like Hart and Giroux and some others in their core, rest of 'em, so what.They aren't the Leafs or the Caps.

Flyers have a really good coach, though

so in your opinion, why are they in the second wild card spot, 7 points better than us?