• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chris Kreider "Screams" St. Louis Blues "if they want to add,"

Phil

That's one ugly ass list of players.

I know we shit on the intangibles argument a lot, but Kreider really is bringing that element. I don't think we should discount that as something the Rangers want to keep around for a while, even if it's in a losing effort.

I agree with this. Unless someone blows them out of the water, I think they'll wait on Kreider. He brings a lot to a super young team.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the perfect year to trade him.

There is no reason at all to keep him, take the best offer that you can get whether it's tomorrow or at the deadline.

That entire list of rentals is trash.

As I've been saying - weak rental market this year.

The only player on that list who's near as good as Kreider is Turris, and Turris is both streakier than a sorority sister during rush and comes with four more years of that monster contract.

I'd only trade Kreider if we were able to get:

1) cost effective player

2) decent prospect

Either with a 1st rounder and/or conditional 2nd with the ability to be a 1st if he re signs.

Have to take advantage of another teams needs at times like this.

He could prove very valuable to a team like St. Louis or Colorado who need to fill the void.

It may take some more losses on their part before they come crawling looking for help.

- NYCKrash....LGR!!

I would ADORE a first rounder for Kreider...especially for this upcoming draft. I think we can draft a good center and continue to grow with youth. The other thing is that if we acquire an experienced player or prospect it's just another player we'd have to protect when the expansion draft comes.

Fuck it!! I say grab a first rounder or two, and we can protect the guys we need to without worry.

But definitely no need to deal him right now, unless we get blown away with a deal....I'm with you guys on that one!

I would ADORE a first rounder for Kreider...especially for this upcoming draft. I think we can draft a good center and continue to grow with youth. The other thing is that if we acquire an experienced player or prospect it's just another player we'd have to protect when the expansion draft comes.

Fuck it!! I say grab a first rounder or two, and we can protect the guys we need to without worry.

But definitely no need to deal him right now, unless we get blown away with a deal....I'm with you guys on that one!

Dealing him “soon” or “quickly” probably means December at the earliest.