• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019-20: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no, but, we really have no idea. All kinds of #2 picks bust. I'm not saying this is the case, and bust is reletive in this context, but of all teams I don't think the Rangers would be immune to such awful luck.

I'm not saying Kappo Kakko is a bust, no, but I was also led to believe this wasn't a guy that was going to spend 150 games figuring it out, like Barkov, or multiple examples.

I'm a little raw because I just went through this with Vladdy Jr. is my feeling.

Well no, but, we really have no idea. All kinds of #2 picks bust. I'm not saying this is the case, and bust is reletive in this context, but of all teams I don't think the Rangers would be immune to such awful luck.

I'm not saying Kappo Kakko is a bust, no, but I was also led to believe this wasn't a guy that was going to spend 150 games figuring it out, like Barkov, or multiple examples.

I'm a little raw because I just went through this with Vladdy Jr. is my feeling.

Feel you.

I'm disappointed, too. Especially with people blaming everyone else (Kreider and Strome). KK just looks slow and nothing happens when he has the puck at ES.

Hopefully he turns a corner. Everyone can't play with Pan+Z.

Hughes is a long, long, long way ahead of Kakko at this point. All the 1A 1B talk seems pretty silly.

It was pretty obvious Hughes' elite skating was going to help him more in today's NHL. The Rangers fan hype machine got going with this narrative that Kakko was better and they would "rather have Kakko anyway" because we didn't get the #1 pick. Expectations have been unrealistically high as a result.

It was obvious to me, and most, just by watching tape how much better a prospect Hughes was and how his special talents would benefit more in today's NHL than Kakko's.

None of this is an indictment of Kakko. I love him and his game, and happy he is a Ranger. He's going to be very good.

It was pretty obvious Hughes' elite skating was going to help him more in today's NHL. The Rangers fan hype machine got going with this narrative that Kakko was better and they would "rather have Kakko anyway" because we didn't get the #1 pick. Expectations have been unrealistically high as a result.

It was obvious to me, and most, just by watching tape how much better a prospect Hughes was and how his special talents would benefit more in today's NHL than Kakko's.

None of this is an indictment of Kakko. I love him and his game, and happy he is a Ranger. He's going to be very good.

Yea, this feels more like Crosby/Ryan than Taylor/Tyler.

So, I'm very new to hockey and I have a question I'm embarrassed to ask.

Does a RHD play on the left side of the rink, or the right? I'm guessing the left, since his dominant hand will be away from the wall?

Not trolling here, I truly don't know...go easy on me guys