• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks // How to Burn Your Own City: Vol. 1

Phil

What the fuck is this bullshit. So what the hell now? Is the League going to be sending two apology letters to the Rangers and retracting both nonsensical penalties? What a fucking embarrassment, these officials should just fucking go home right now, put on a pair of skirts and watch some Oprah.

I never comment on anything, but i have to vent...

I rarely ever see 5 mins and game misconducts, and 3 in the last week? Two in a game???? For nothing. none of these hits were intentional head shots. Kreider spins, and his arm flies out behind him. He doesn't know his head his there. He doesn't stick his elbow out. Give him a penalty for an elbow.

Same for Lemieux. Shouldn't have been a penalty. That one will be rescinded. How many will that make. Some Rangers record that will be. Stupid refs. Good thing theses games don't matter

I never comment on anything, but i have to vent...

I rarely ever see 5 mins and game misconducts, and 3 in the last week? Two in a game???? For nothing. none of these hits were intentional head shots. Kreider spins, and his arm flies out behind him. He doesn't know his head his there. He doesn't stick his elbow out. Give him a penalty for an elbow.

Same for Lemieux. Shouldn't have been a penalty. That one will be rescinded. How many will that make. Some Rangers record that will be. Stupid refs. Good thing theses games don't matter

It's been brutal reffing.

I'm dumbfounded. I usually am irked that the refs are chicken to call a 5 no matter how egregious the foul. I can't remember any 5s all year. Usually you get 2 or maybe 4 for just about spearing someone in the face or planting them into the boards like a runaway tractor trailer. Now, the College of Cardinals gets together and comes up with a five even if none of them immediately called anything. Both of the tonight's 5s should be rescinded tonight, but I'll bet they only rescind one, because it would be embarrassment to rescind two fives in one period against one team.

You know, I'm glad the Rangers are losing these games but it really illustrates how far they have to climb if they intend on being even somewhat relevant next season.
These losses go to show how much the Rangers are going to improve by a team perspective. We have the youth to grow as great members of this franchise, and the veterans who already know what their expectations are (execpt the disgraces of Staal and Shattenkirk) and those players will make this team a playoff contender, if not a cup contender.

Sent from my LGL43AL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'm dumbfounded. I usually am irked that the refs are chicken to call a 5 no matter how egregious the foul. I can't remember any 5s all year. Usually you get 2 or maybe 4 for just about spearing someone in the face or planting them into the boards like a runaway tractor trailer. Now, the College of Cardinals gets together and comes up with a five even if none of them immediately called anything. Both of the tonight's 5s should be rescinded tonight, but I'll bet they only rescind one, because it would be embarrassment to rescind two fives in one period against one team.

Rescinding a major penalty serves absolutely no purpose in the scheme of the game. The player is lost for the rest of the game. NHL officiating is putrid; always has been.

BTW. The NYR stunk up the joint once again. Mediocore performance would be an understatement.

Archived