• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#59) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes // Sickest Individuals @ Bunch of Jerks

Drew a Penalty

How about 6.25 x 8 for Hayes. Modified NTC. Mostly signing bonuses. That?s 50m and he gets to stay in ny, at a tolerable cap hit for the foreseeable future

8 years is way too long. If he starts to suck in year two then we're stuck with that contract for 6 more years.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:eek:

Shocked that the Rangers actually got one go their way when it comes to a review on a close play

Surprised that Carolina didn't challenge possible goaltender interference. Looks like Brickley didn't try to avoid the goalie and his skates dragged the pads of the goalie before the puck goes in.

8 years is way too long. If he starts to suck in year two then we're stuck with that contract for 6 more years.

I hate the years, too. But I don’t want a 7+m cap hit. And I don’t think he signs for5 years. So, if you add another year to keep 1m off the cap, then that’s fine.

Maybe I should change my post to “6.25 cap hit, max. He can choose how many years. The shorter, the better”

Archived