• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#57) Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres // Wide Right!

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorton’s a fool to trade Zuc. His value is worth more teaching these young guys then a crap shoot of a draft pick. Expirence with the youth is more valuable. Dumping Hayes is a bad move also.

But they have Zucc and Hayes now and the team sucks...

He’ll get you a 5th rd pick or a veteran AHLer, at best

Yeah? I figured if he strings a few good performances, he'd net a 2nd or a good prospect. I'd think goaltending is at a premium at this time. Do the Rangers have their next Raanta/Talbot in this kid? If so, they better get value for him NOW and not wait for Shestyorkin to create a logjam or lose him in expansion when ever that happens .

Perfect hit to the chin, Okposo got lucky he didn't go lights out. ADA was a +4 for the night, along with Shatty +4. Names has a great shot, as long as there's no one in front of the net. Kreider only played 16 and change minutes. He and Mika were the only minuses (-1) on the team. Georgiev was a boss again. Staals after game interview about his goaltending was spot on. I hope they don't Raanta him. I wish they would get the sell off out of the way already.

Archived