• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers vs. Boston Bruins // Catching Ls Like Deflated Footballs

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice feather for Georgie's cap.

I don't mind taunting any bench on which Marchand is sitting, but I'd rather someone other than DeAngelo do it. You need to be something more than a player who is scratched half the time before you start taunting anyone. Nice goal for him, though.

Obviously don't need the points, but that was a good game in fairness.

Also, De Angelo is sitting because Quinn is having some weird project with him, not because of his actual play. The Staal-De Angelo pairing is the best Ranger pairing metrics wise iirc, and he's putting up points when not in street clothes.

Wouldn't be surprised if Quinn sat him next game because of the taunt.

Nice feather for Georgie's cap.

I don't mind taunting any bench on which Marchand is sitting, but I'd rather someone other than DeAngelo do it. You need to be something more than a player who is scratched half the time before you start taunting anyone. Nice goal for him, though.

Last night, with the shootout goal, DeAngelo was the right one to taunt Marchand. Rangers with a 23 year old with moxie? DeAngelo has to take full advantage of his opportunities to play, show the organization something to earn more time. Don't always have to score a hat trick to be a key contributor.

End of 2. Hey Ozzy, where are those beers?

That guy is between section 203 and 205. Those things were ice cold too!!! When I finished mine it was still cold!!! I probably drank it too fast, but what else is new there!! :rofl:

That was actually a great win. Shit.

Hey 31, I gotta say, it was probably the most entertaining game we've played in a long time. I actually enjoyed the 2nd half of that game a lot better than pretty much all of them thus far....even some of the victories!

Don't worry though, there will be plenty of time to tank after the trade deadline, and this team better fucking do it, and stop this playoff bullshit talk. We have a real chance of landing a generational talent with that Fin that Phil likes, and also with that Hughes kid. Not to mention gearing up Tampa to win a cup and pry their 2020 first rounder from them as well..

That would be a great score for us!

Think these assholes in the front office see that?? I hope so!

You gotta love Georgievs little hop to at the win. He played a great game but especially in the shootout. I could see him as a No. 1 in the future, Raanta-esque.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I gotta tell ya Brownie....I even got a little pumped for the guy. I've never been a fan of regular season OT in the NHL, but it felt a little like a playoff game last night. I know the 2 points hurt us more than they help us, but Georgie boy played a whale of a game. He didn't have a ton of help in front of him either.

The guy should have at least secured a "permanent" back up role here until Hank's billion dollar contract expires.

Archived