• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

RS] (#46) Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes // Tank v. Hurricane

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As in 3 players scoring 2 each, obviously

Great to see everyone contributing tonight! The talks about our players being traded might be a bit premature since they played one of the more well-rounded games this season!

Maybe what Quinn said might've have been what this team needed. If this keeps up, we may or may not know at this point!

Very intriguing rebuilding year if you ask me! Like what Dolan has said, "Stay the Course."

Teams that can string together winning runs of 5-6 games (or more) at a time have their act together. That?s not us, not this season so I don?t worry about that happening. It?s tough watching L after L after L.
I don't want them stringing anything together for the 11th pick.

Lose. Lose. Lose.

Nice to see Zuc back to normal. 3 goals and 4 assists in his last 5 games.

Didn't watch the game, but from the highlights the 1st line looked incredibly dominant. Created a lot of chances and hit the post a couple of times, Zib could've easily had a hattrick and 6-7 points it looked like.

Howden didn't have a good game it sounds like? What about Chytil and Lindgren?

@Ozzy - Tom Petty reference is fire!

I knew you'd dig that one!! ;)

Howden has just been so useless for way to much of this season. He’s good at faceoffs...

I love Howden, but he's dropped off dramatically...Looks like he needs to get laid or something!

Buch scores and looks like he's informing everybody that they've been laid off.

:rofl:

Who are these guys, these Rangers?

We’re skating.

We’re shooting.

We’re scoring.

We’re winning.

The sky is blue.

I didn't recognize these guys as soon as they started shooting and skating with a purpose!! I dunno who they were but they should save this for next season...we have to make it look good though. Now back to playing like shit please! ;)

Yeah, a handful of moral victories is fine to keep Hank's spirit alive, but fuck winning. I want Kakko.

I want Jack Hughes, but I'm with you big guy!

Cool. Did he get in guys faces at all?

He didnt shy away from contact, but it wasnt an emotional game, in that sense. In the third, there was a point where he was in front of the net with J Williams, I was hoping something was going to happen but nothing came of it.

Have you been watching Pack games, recently? I ask because he's been involved with similar confrontations every game, recently.

Didn't get to watch this one. How was Lindgren?

I liked his game so far Gravesy...

He was in position pretty much the whole way. Not tested too much, but he showed some hockey sense out there. Eyes seemed to be where the action was, and seemed to pick up the correct man in front on the times the were putting pressure on. I liked his size and what's even better is that it seemed Skjei had a much better game!!

Skjei and Lindgren are pretty tight and just having a friend around back there looked like Skjei was a little more comfortable. Yeah that may be a crazy observation, but Skjei did look more at ease last night. Maybe because it was a blowout, but it may be worth watching going forward.

Overall, I think if this kid pans out a little bit, we may have a good nucleus for Defenseman next season:

Lindgren

Skjei

McQuaid - I like McQuiad, he reminds me of Beukeboom a little bit

Claesson - I like his game...not flashy but gets the job done...plus he's tough in front.

If they keep Staal for next season I wouldn't hate it, but those 4 are a good start for the rebuild. I would like to see tougher defenseman back there...this team needs some balls, grit and needs to stop taking shit from the opposition.

He didnt shy away from contact, but it wasnt an emotional game, in that sense. In the third, there was a point where he was in front of the net with J Williams, I was hoping something was going to happen but nothing came of it.

Have you been watching Pack games, recently? I ask because he's been involved with similar confrontations every game, recently.

No, I haven't, but I've read he plays very physical for his size and with a good helping of snarl to his game. Which is something this team could do with by the sounds of it.

Archived