• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#37) Rangers @ Nashville Predators / Honky Tonk Hockey

Drew a Penalty

Mcleod pays dividends already

"Hey, bro, how'd you get a new contract?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did the Rangers just like forget you watched us bitch two of your boys last year while you did nothing?"

"Man, fuck you. How's your wife's face?"

I'd imagine that's about how well that conversation went.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What do you mean?"

"Did the Rangers just like forget you watched us bitch two of your boys last year while you did nothing?"

Haha.. I was going to mention.. Add the cutie in the middle and really watch the boys let loose on the trash talk.

Yet no player is not dressing that brings more to this team than he does. I’m not watching this game thinking they would be better off with boo Nieves playing.

Define "brings more."

I'd take a, you know, goal-scorer over McLeod all day long in a game like this.

"What do you mean?"

More like, “You’re irrelevant”

I like the look of physicality with McLeod in the lineup. This team could use a little more grit. It’s not all about skill. I’d like to see 2 or 3 super physical guys out there. Preferably on defense.

I like physical hockey, too. I just stop well short of using one of every like two dozen of McLeod's games where he actually looks like an effective player and crowning him champion.

What I do like about him, however, is in games like this, it tends to bring out some edge in the rest of the Rangers.

Define the forward not dressed who deserves to play over him

I didn't claim any of them should be playing over him. I said I'd take more effecitve offensive players over McLeod any day.

I like physical hockey, too. I just stop well short of using one of every like two dozen of McLeod's games where he actually looks like an effective player and crowning him champion.

What I do like about him, however, is in games like this, it tends to bring out some edge in the rest of the Rangers.

I didn't claim any of them should be playing over him. I said I'd take more effecitve offensive players over McLeod any day.

How is that relevant? I would take Nashville’s roster over ours. The statement is that McLeod sucks. Ok. Who do the rangers have who isn’t playing that should be playing instead of him? Nobody is saying we want McLeod over some unnamed sniper we don’t have yet

How is that relevant? I would take Nashville’s roster over ours. The statement is that McLeod sucks. Ok. Who do the rangers have who isn’t playing that should be playing instead of him? Nobody is saying we want McLeod over some unnamed sniper we don’t have yet

It's relevant because I'm combatting the sentiment that Dunny posted, imbueing a player who plays effective hockey like once a month as invaluable.

I would also take more effective players over pretty much the entire team.

Well, we agree there.

Archived