• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#34) Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs// Like Lambs to the Slaughter

Morphinity 2.0

Apparently it's not obvious to everyone because we're talking about not capping players ceilings after 30 games.

So of we agree Chytil ceiling higher than others, and if you optimistically see Cytil as a P/G player, you can look down the line and be realistic about the other 2.

That means, IMO, Howden peaks as a great 3rd line center but a weak 2nd line center. Not even sure about Lias yet.

I disagree. Saying Chytil has a higher ceiling, which is obvious to anyone with a set of working eyes, has little bearing on how you project the other two. Again, very different players. Like I said, I think it’s far too early to conclude on them.

I don’t see any real reason to be certain Howden can’t be an effective 2c. Lias was around a ppg clip with Hartford.

Who knows? I certainly don’t. I’m not going to bank on it, but I don’t think it’s inconceivable Howden in particular could be a 55 pts + 2c with a solid 200 ft game.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. Saying Chytil has a higher ceiling, which is obvious to anyone with a set of working eyes, has little bearing on how you project the other two. Again, very different players. Like I said, I think it?s far too early to conclude on them.

I don?t see any real reason to be certain Howden can?t be an effective 2c. Lias was around a ppg clip with Hartford.

Who knows? I certainly don?t. I?m not going to bank on it, but I don?t think it?s inconceivable Howden in particular could be a 55 pts + 2c with a solid 200 ft game.

Well, we can agree to disagree.

I just noticed that Zucc only had 16:09 TOI. That's about 5 minutes less then his usual. I guess Quinn is seeing the same lethargic playing as the fans. ?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Last I checked he had by far the worst +/- on the team. Initially, I was concerned Hayes wouldn’t fetch a first, now I’m concerned Zucc won’t.

Archived