• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#27) Rangers @ Ottawa Senators // Ryan Strome, First Line RW

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on comments made throughout the season, I think I’m in the minority, but I think Kreider needs to put on some weight. He looks a bit slower and less physically dominant than previous seasons. He’s playing smarter, sure. But the games he’s not producing, he’s invisible. In the past, he still created havoc on the forecheck, in front, or in the opponents heads.

Based on comments made throughout the season, I think I’m in the minority, but I think Kreider needs to put on some weight. He looks a bit slower and less physically dominant than previous seasons. He’s playing smarter, sure. But the games he’s not producing, he’s invisible. In the past, he still created havoc on the forecheck, in front, or in the opponents heads.

That has literally been the story of Kreider's career. Luckily, he's been fairly consistent this season thus far.

Please no. He turned his game around once he gave up trying to be the most powerful guy on the ice and became a faster, fluid and more relaxed player. He was not invisible today, he was the best player on the team in the 1st period. Fast and Lias did some nice things too, but Kreider was flying. The puck or his linemates were not cooperating but he was doing the right things in the right places. Don't fuck with what is working. Kreids feels better for it too.

The Rangers have become a leaner, faster and more hard-working team, with some stamina. All they need now is a few super skilled players.

Archived