• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#26) Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators // NYC Taxi Cab Confessional

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The move to cut to the middle on LiASS goal showed a player getting into a comfort zone with the puck.

If he can be solid in his zone and just chip in a little on offense, we win that trade.

He’s definitely been more noticeable as he’s learning the system , both ends. I think he’s much more well rounded than Pouliot, though

He?s definitely been more noticeable as he?s learning the system , both ends. I think he?s much more well rounded than Pouliot, though
Yes. What reminds me about Pouliot is that they are both annoying to play against. The lean on you and finish every check, even if it's a bump. No fly bys.

Yes. What reminds me about Pouliot is that they are both annoying to play against. The lean on you and finish every check, even if it's a bump. No fly bys.
Bottom six sandpaper with skill, upgrade over Mcleod or Beleskey, who are decent replacements at best for what Strome brings.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

What did you think of his game last night, man?

Ok, good at times. Not terrible. Would like to see him be more assertive with the puck, go to the net and without the puck (he did this when Strome was moved to center on that line) as a C, he’s worried about his speed and cheats back too much. Every pass he makes is the safe pass back to the defense, in every zone. Playing too passive with the puck.

First Li-ass goal. Gettinger led the team on hits (5). Even though he only played 7 1/2 minutes. He played like your typical call up, hesitant and trying too hard to not make a mistake. That high stick on Vesey looked pretty intentional, nasty. Overall they played at a mediocre game against a struggling team and managed to win, with a big shout out to the goal post.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Not sure off the top of my head, but they're only 7-9-1 with him.

Gorton will trade him the second he gets a good offer. Pains to say it, but Zucc is irrelevant for this franchise right now.

agreed,He's just not as engaged.Maybe he wants a change.

Archived