• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Watching Preseason to Evaluate Talent: Who Stands Out?

Giacomin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buch with 7p in 4 games. I haven't watched the games, but why is it no more hype around him? We've seen the potential and now with AV gone, Buch is the player Im looking most forward to see this season.

If they all three stay healthy (KZB), I think we can see our first legit 1st line in a long time. I think Zib and Buch can score 70p each if they get a full season together. They've looked lethal on the PP at times.

I'm not saying I disagree with what Quinn is doing right now. I just have no idea what he is doing.

No cuts yet, Brandon Crawley in the lineup with one game left before the regular season. Lindqvist and Meskanen just hanging out. Hajek not getting another much needed look in there. I just don't know what's happening.

It's almost starting to border on the bizarre.

It's almost starting to border on the bizarre.

He's probably just taking all the time he is afforded to get to know all of the kids, prospects and suspects. Mgmt decided to keep a larger group into the last preseason game, so this is an opportunity to get a longer looks at things. Maybe try more things. Quinn and staff had a big ramp up from the day camp started. They had to focus on a lot. Extra time with players is helpful with one of the staff's primary goals. Evaluation.

Archived