• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

If You Woke Up a Billionaire Tomorrow

Phil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pars if its seclusion and peace you want, go to the islands...and save some money.

https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-684-3wdc8j/mandalay-long-bay-pr-tci

Beautiful. But too prone to tropical storms. Yes, Florida got walloped last year but the frequency of big hits is less...especially on the southern Gulf side. Again, they did take a direct hit this past year and also several years back (2004) with Hurricane Charley.

Also if I had billions and a 50-100 million dollar mansion got Wiped, no big deal I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Beautiful. But too prone to tropical storms. Yes, Florida got walloped last year but the frequency of big hits is less...especially on the southern Gulf side. Again, they did take a direct hit this past year and also several years back (2004) with Hurricane Charley.

Also if I had billions and a 50-100 million dollar mansion got Wiped, no big deal I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We went to Turks for our honeymoon in 2016. Obviously they got hit hard last hurricane season, but while we were there we were told their reef blocked most hurricane damage. Not sure how historically accurate that is, but at 1/5th the price you could rebuild your beach house every year just for new house smell...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I’m acually a fairly modest guy. I’d pay my mortgage, redo my kitchen, invest and open Non profit animal shelters. I can’t see myself upgrading my car or anything to anything other than an SUV for practical purposes.

Biggest expense would prob be time shares. I don’t even want a vacation home. Too much upkeep.

I?m acually a fairly modest guy. I?d pay my mortgage, redo my kitchen, invest and open Non profit animal shelters. I can?t see myself upgrading my car or anything to anything other than an SUV for practical purposes.

Biggest expense would prob be time shares. I don?t even want a vacation home. Too much upkeep.

If you have a billion dollars, you don't have to worry about up keep...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I?m acually a fairly modest guy. I?d pay my mortgage, redo my kitchen, invest and open Non profit animal shelters. I can?t see myself upgrading my car or anything to anything other than an SUV for practical purposes.

Biggest expense would prob be time shares. I don?t even want a vacation home. Too much upkeep.

This.

I would buy out my neighbor behind me so I could knock down his house and make my yard bigger and have more privacy. I would then knock down my stupid high ranch house and rebuild a different kind of house right in its spot. Maybe a colonial, idk, nothing outrageous though. Bigger house more shit to clean. I wouldn't buy any kind of super cars or anything like that. I would pay off my parents, and siblings houses. I guess I would have to do the same for my wife's parents and siblings too :rolleyes: lol. I would buy some new goalie gear. I would donate a lot to the local animal hospitals. I always wanted to build an ice rink complex in the area but I guess this circus going on by the Ronkonkoma train station just ruined that idea for me. Other than that I would just see how life goes.

I would buy a real battering ramp and try to siege your castle

The crocs in my moat would eat you and your battering ram. And my army of oompa loompa archers would be stationed in the turrets raining death from above down upon you.

The crocs in my moat would eat you and your battering ram. And my army of oompa loompa archers would be stationed in the turrets raining death from above down upon you.

excellent! crocs would be a good source of food for my army of mercenaries im going to hire with my billion. Your oompa Loompa archers although scare me, but I would be relying on my mercenaries to take the brunt of it. I'm also debating if I should hire a wizard. take that!

Archived